Your basket is currently empty!
Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 100 120August 20, 2020
Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 100 120
- Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type, color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8) and ultrahigh color saturation through the incorporation of new-generation cyan, magenta and yellow couplers.
- Suited especially to scenery and nature photography as well as other subjects that require precisely modulated vibrant color reproduction and high image quality.
- Provides color image stability equal to that of RVP 100F and can be push-processed up to +1 stop with excellent results and little photographic variation.
Out of stock
- ISO 100 Speed
Easy-to-use ISO 100 rating with the world’s highest level of color saturation.
- Ultrahigh-saturation Color Reproduction
Attainment of the world’s highest color saturation level equal to that of Velvia (ISO 50) through the incorporation of new cyan, magenta and yellow couplers.
- Super-fine Grain
RMS granularity of 8, one of the finest levels.
- Color Image Storage Permanence
Color image storage permanence (anti-fading characteristics) equal to that of RVP 100F as a result of new couplers.
- Superb Push/Pull Processing Suitability
Minimum variation in color and gradation during push/pull processing over a range from -1/2 to +1 stop, providing an expanded range of phototaking opportunities, as well as facilitating fine adjustments in exposure and density during processing and allowing an increase in speed of up to +2 stops (equal to E.I.400), depending on the scene.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 2 cm|
E6 Color Positive