Kodak’s Professional Portra 800 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film optimized for use in difficult lighting conditions. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30° along with a notable underexposure latitude for effectively pushing to ISO 1600 with maintained quality and extended highlight and shadow detail. Vivid color saturation and low overall contrast contribute to pleasing skin tones and neutral color accuracy, and a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion renders a fine grain structure with high sharpness and edge acutance. Kodak’s proprietary advanced development accelerators and antenna dye sensitization also offer enhanced scanning and enlarging performance. Portra 800 is very well-suited to photographing moving subjects and working in low-light conditions while maintaining true color reproduction.
Out of stock
Kodak Portra 800 35mm 36 Exposures
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain, High Sharpness & Edge Detail
- Vivid Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- Versatile and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Suitable for Low-Light Conditions
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
- Available in 120 for Medium Format Cameras
Out of stock
Kodak is arguably the world's most famous film brand known for their outstanding professional and consumer grade films. Some of our personal favorites include Kodak Portra 400, and Kodak Color Plus 200. We also love Kodak Pro Image 100 and are having a ton of fun experimenting with Kodak Ektachrome transparency film.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 2 cm|